Wednesday, July 14, 2004

my first post

I wasn't productive today, i tried to finish my DataProcessor UT but i had a hard time with my postgres sql... isa pa, wala ako sa mood. bad mood.
After office, Maila and I went to Ayala to pay bills and eat dinner. I was supposed to do my grocery but the line was soo long and again, i wasn't in the mood for patience.
So I decided to go home, but i remember I promised Joel Lim to meet him in the chatroom. I may not be in the mood, but i never break promises. =D I thought i'd just drop by for 30 minutes and tell him about my m.cramps that has been bothering me since this morning. But as always when Joel and I start talking, we cannot stop. Kasi he's like Pringles, once he pops, he can't stop. ;D I completely forgot about my cramps, maybe laughter is really the best medicine coz no matter how serious the topic may be, there's always something we could laugh about. Para akong sira ulo sa internet cafe, tawa ako ng tawa.

At first it was me who wanted to ask for his advice, but it turned out he has bigger and more real issues.. hehehe

Thanks joel for bursting my bubbles! You're really a friend! Sorry for the 6 name-calling ;p

I was happy when you reminded me about the things I have that I could be proud of, my good heart, lot of friends and PR. Among the three the first one meant a lot more(yun lang ata ang serious hehehe). You've finally seen more in me than being shallow(as you once said).. hehehe... I hope other people would also see that. Especially those who mean a lot to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger poeticnook said...

i dont know what pains you carry, why you eternally feel undervalued.. i hope one day, someone will pick you off your mudhole, and show you the beautiful colors that YOU contribute to this otherwise gray drab of life

7:34 AM  
Blogger vinsoy said...

Oh, the little things that kill. and the little things that help you live again. :)

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home