Saturday, July 17, 2004

Break Me

you think i'm shallow,
that im just one of them
but look deeper than what your eyes can see,
uncover me

listen to the weeping
swallowed by my endless laughs

feel the pain
behind my smiles

you think i'm too strong,
that i am unfeeling
but listen to me, hear my story
know me

discover the fragments
that lie beneath the pillars

it doesn't cost a lot to break me

just give me your hand,
walk with me along the shore

leave the diamonds behind,
let's watch the stars sparkle longer than forever

just spare me some time,
dream with me as the sun falls down the horizon

then hug me tight,
like i'll be gone tomorrow

when the sunset gets lost in the night,
you will see,

that you make me weak...
that you make me happy...

just find me,
free me,
love me.

06/2004
######################################
first poem i wrote after 5 years..
i thought i'll never write one again.
this may be a prelude to a new song...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home