Thursday, July 22, 2004

Woman on Top

A sexual position that is a surefire hit to drive any man crazy in bed (just one of the few tricks that you can do). It also gives a certain satisfaction to women because it gives them control and it's an easier way to strike the spot. Try mastering this craft with a little bit of this and that, and you'll have your man on his knees begging for more.


This is not another run-of-the-mill version of a Carrie Bradshaw's Sex and The City article. Nor am I going to talk about my sexcapades. I just want to illustrate to you the irony of a controversial issue on who should be incharge in a relationship.

Men want their women on top and in control while they just lay there waiting for glory but try taking that control outside the bedroom, and you will never hear the end of it. During heated arguments, when all patience have been exhausted, I'd always hear the phrases: "Please just stop talking and just do what I say, I am the man", and "You're the woman, you're supposed to submit to me.", like it is the solution to every problem. (Like it will make my mouth shut).


Is submission really the be-all and end-all of a woman's existence?


But it's been a hundred years since the Maria Clara days when surrendering to men was part of every woman's syllabus. Women don't wear baro't saya under the heat of the sun anymore, we now wear tube tops, tank tops, shortie shorts and micro-minis. Women nowadays don't have to drop a hankie to catch men's attention, we get a boob job instead!


I guess submission is like respect, men have to earn it. I am no ordinary woman. I am educated, I earn my own money, I can basically provide for my needs, and most of all I have my own mind. So for women like me, it takes something more for us to depend on men. He has to be strong, physically and mentally. He should be able to stand and fight for me if I being put down. He should be able to carry an intelligent conversation with me. He has to be more passionate and driven than I am. He should be able to provide for me more than what I can provide for myself. He should be able to turn me around be more than me.


If ever i'll be lucky enough to find 'My Man', maybe in my next relationship I'll be able to make a compromise. I'll let him call the shots during the day and I'll learn to be his woman on top at night. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home