Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Closing Door


I thought we shared a life
That's full of love
But now I realize
We shared an empty home
I will cry my last cry
Before I say bye, bye
I will sing my last love song for you tonight

I was listening to this song while I was scanning through my old pictures in my PC when
I came across this picture. I guess arlene sent this to lizette and me two months ago and we call
it the "Ex Pic". For an obvious reason that this photo was taken last 2 years ago during our
happy times with our then love of our lives when we were aboard Supercat bound for Bohol.
I think this was the time when Allan proposed marriage to Lizette. And now all these pairs have
gone separate lives...and one funny thing was our breakups happened at the first quarter of this
year.

Life really has its uncanny way of twisting things unexpectedly.

It could be painful and exhausting but that turbulent part of our year has become our turning points.

Now, Lizette just got back from her three month business trip in US with a stronger heart and not
to mention a newfound love in her life.

Arlene on the other hand just got back from a weekend trip in Bacolod with her new boyfriend Jason.

And me, I am spending most of my time here in the office having a redezvous with my laptop.
It's kinda lonely here but it's part of the process and I have to go through this alone. They tell me to go out and use my freedom to play the game. But I can't, for me it's just a waste of time.

The perfect person will come at the perfect time, and I am certain this is not yet the perfect time.

I am closing my door for now, until I am ready and until true love knocks again.


1 Comments:

Blogger kaotep said...

alam mo nag register pa ako para mag comment hehehe
etong alay ko sayo, kanta ni alanis :)

Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
When you think everything's okay and everything's going right
And life has a funny way of helping you out when
You think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up
In your face

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home