Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Dream Wedding

I had the weirdest dream last night...

It was my wedding day and I didn't like my make up (imagine my lipstick color is orange!?) and my hairdo is a nightmare... the hairpins won't help my hair from falling. So I fired the make up artist minutes before the wedding and I just pulled my hair in a ponytail using my scrungie or rubberband and my friends helped me put my veil. My entourage has began marching and I wasn't on my gown yet! I can already see my groom at altar in his all white ensemble, the guests were all beautiful and waiting for me to come out, the flowers and decorations in the church are exactly how I imagined it to be. Except myself, I was all a mess and struggling to wear my light blue gown (weird huh?) with endless buttons.. i was panicking and crying because I was so eager to marry the man waiting for me at the altar. Until I decided to postpone the wedding and my groom was so kind to agree and talked to the guest. But the problem was we can no longer agree with the schedule because we were both busy with work. So the wedding didn't pushed through. How weird can that be? I woke up in the middle of the night angry with the make up artist... and I felt an urge to text my friend Claire who is getting married on December to tell her to make sure her make up artist is the best in Cebu. But I don't think I was able to send her the message since I fell asleep holding my cellphone. hehehe =)

But the weirdest part is I also had a "wedding dream" ( but with a different man) a year ago during my training in Japan. It was a no stress wedding, everything was prepared by my mother and friends... she even dressed me up, the church was all perfect with lots of yellow roses around ( i guess that was my color motif), everything was all ready and fine except me. I just froze at the church gate crying because I didn't want to get married with the man at the altar. My mother was so angry and dragged me to the altar for she didn't want the things she prepared to get wasted. And I was crying helplessly, I was freaking out... when I woke up I was all sweaty (in an autumn morning), I was literally shivering and my sweat was all cold. Until I reached the office, my heart was still pounding... it was really a nightmare. The worst part is the man at the altar was my boyfriend then. And I dreamt about it when he told me that I was the one he wants to marry someday. And he was telling me about his "plans" for me...and our future family.... isn't it weird?

Oh well I just couldn't help to see the difference between my dream last night and the one I had a year ago. I don't know if it has anything to do with what I feel now. or well maybe I am just sharing with Claire's wedding anxiety...

but there's one thing I couldn't forget... how happy I felt seeing him at the altar even if i'm all a mess and he was more beautiful than the perfect scene that surrounds him.... oh well... hihihi =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home