Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Sleeping Beauty

I had a very, very, very nice sleep or nap awhile ago at the clinic. I slept at 6:00 pm and woke up at 6:30 pm.. it was just 30 minute nap but it felt like i slept for a hundred years... when I woke up i didn't know where i was, i didn't know what time it is and i didn't know why I was there. It took me about 5 minutes to realize that I was in the office.

It really felt soooo goood.. i felt so rejuvinated... when I woke up I felt everything will be alright. It's like an angel put me into that deep sleep so I can rest. It's been a while since I had a good sleep.

Anyways, I am okay now. I am slowly cutting the nip off the things that cause me stress these past days.

The presence of my ex doesn't bother me anymore, i just realized what i felt days ago was like an adjustment period or whatever you call it. Slowly i'm getting used of him around. He will always have a part in my heart, maybe i just misinterpreted it as love or something, coz I cannot entertain the thought that we can be together again.

About my work, well i am getting used to the stress. I have a lighter load now, my project leader just took over my modules since I left him last week at a release week.. I think it's sort of a punishment.. hehehe But it's okay at least I have less stress on my shoulders.

I just found a way to live life a better way.... I will just forget about the persons that bother me.. i mean if they don't do me any good then they're not worth my time! and another, if I feel so frustrated and exhausted again..all I have to do is take a good sleep.


1 Comments:

Blogger Leishia said...

I'm glad you're feeling much "revived", if i may say that, already :) Thank God for that. We always tend to fall into a pit, often times, we have to find ways to pull ourselves out, and to heck with all the pit! hehe

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home