Thursday, December 30, 2004

Year End Gimik



Whew! It's already 4:59 early morning and I just got home from my gimik with my high school barkada.
We had a little reunion at Langga's place then we head off to The Venue to check on the Ateneo Alumni Homecoming. There was nothing interesting there so we hopped to Liquid, the new hip bar in Apo View Hotel where we met with Otep and Vincent, my officemate who came from Cagayan to see Davao. Oh yeah, I really enjoyed the night because there were lots of interesting people there! I had fun dancing with the music while trying to drink my San Mig Light ( they don't have my new fave Vodka Ice ). I've met some new friends and I saw my old friends back in high school and college which made the cigarette smoke bearable. More than the dancing and the drinking, I love just sitting there in one corner watching the people from my past cramped in that one small place, dancing and walking and talking.. etc... well I just really love meeting people from the past.
I also saw someone who's soooo cuuuutteeee!!! gosh!!! I think he was my crush way back when I was still in grade six and he's already in 3rd year high school then. I forgot his first name but I'm pretty sure his last name is Tan. He still looked good in his chinito eyes, pink lips and his trademark smile. I noticed he tried to approach my corner but I'm just not sure if he's interested with me or one of my friends. But one time he was so near already and he smiled, I don't know what got into me but I just gave him a small smile and turned away. STUPID ME!!
Well, I just realized I may give some people an impression that I'm a bit flirt and cool, but actually I turn into a hermit crab when faced with someone I'm really interested with. I'm so regretful why I didn't do anything. Oh well, the only thing I can do now is bang my head on the wall for I may never have another chance to see him again. I just don't like the idea of meeting guys at the bar, it's too risky and shallow.
I'm so sleepy na! itutulog ko na lang ito. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home