Saturday, November 13, 2004

Backtracked


I'm bored to death here in the office, I am waiting for Arlene and Claire to finish their meeting so we can have dinner at Ayala. I just ran out of things to do that's why I am posting another blog for tonight.

I was walking around the office awhile ago and I learned that I can reach the clinic faster if I follow the yellow carpet that lines the hallway. The long steps can be tiring and I may look stupid but I was able to save travel time.

While walking around, I found him sleeping on his desk he looks so beautiful. I remembered what I usually do before, I'd wake him up with a kiss and say "labskie, labskie gising na, kain na tayo..". If felt so weird that now I am only confined on the other side watching my sleeping beauty. I don't think I will ever find someone who can take care and be committed to me like he did.

I just learned that somethings are just not meant to be. And only Love can withstand time and conquer all. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home