Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Mantra from Nats

"why would i let myself suffer and care for a person who doesn't give a
damn about me and my feelings,
who finds it ok to bring me to the pinnacle of happiness
and just leave me hanging, hurt, broken.
a person like that obviously does not truly love me and
care for me,
he didnt even bother to say goodbye."

Today i have bumped into another wall and i have decided to make a conscious effort to forget that person.
This will be the last piece that i am going to write about him. (Actually i have a pending story about my
extraordinary valentines day which i hope to be able to post soon.)

My hands are full of family and friends to love, so he has no room in my heart anymore. He doesn't deserve one
anyway.

I never regret my days and energy that I have spent with him for I have learned a very important lesson that is
I deserve to be loved. And that I am capable of loving.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home