Wednesday, January 12, 2005

2005. new job, new place, new hair, new life

God has really been so good to me, for he blessed me with this new job in Makati, where I have always wanted to try working in. My new officemates are so friendly and funny which creates a happy working atmosphere. My boss is also a very nice person, he relates to us casually like he's one of us. The technology I am learning here is also interesting, something very new to me but it's interesting.

I love walking along the busy streets of Makati, although at this point I always get lost or I always ask help from Nats to teach me my way from my office to PBCom tower, which by the way is just beside my building. hehehe This place is so full of life, strangers walking to different directions on their office attires, their faces painted with anticipation on their day job.

My lifestyle has also changed, now I wake up at 6 am to catch up my 8:00 office time, for a person who is eternally late, this thing is a tough task. I also learned the beauty of the morning, when the sun is gentle and the cool morning breeze is refreshing. I even saw a rainbow this morning, see "early bird catches the rainbow." and it's the first rainbow I've seen since gradeschool.

I couldn't thank God enough for all these blessings, I may not able to get everything I've asked for but He surely gave me something more.He even protected me from persons who could only hurt me more than the pain it caused when He took them away from me. He really has a way of loving us.

That is why now when I pray, I refrained from demanding or showing Him my wish list, I just give thanks more than anything. Everynight, I offer Him my dreams and wishes and I'm sure that He knows which among those is meant to happento me. He will give it at the right place and at the perfect time.

If there's one important thing I have learned in my roller coaster 2004 ride,is resigning to God's will. It's not easy but I will try to live it until the years to come. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home