Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Goodbyes and Old Friends

I don't know if it's part of the features of my new Sony Ericsson phone, or if I really have gone schizo coz my phone's been texting and calling this certain person on its own. One moment I will just suddenly receive a text from him, a supposed to be reply to my text. And one day he asked me why I called when kakahawak ko lang nga ng phone ko. But thank God I discovered that it's been Nats who is texting him all along ( I almost got convinced that I really have gone shizophrenic!) She explained that aside from boredom the reason why she did it is that I need a proper goodbye. But the problem is I don't want a proper goodbye. Para sa akin it is not something you ask from someone, it is supposed to be given to you with kusang loob and you don't have to act like a stalker or something.

On the other side of the world, Lizette is also dealing with her own goodbye. She has finally able to get a goodbye from her KF in a form of an updated Friendster status of Single and a deletion of the binding testimonial coupled with his usual silence.

We may only get silence.. but the answer to our questions are loud and clear...that is the game is over.

Isaksak nila sa mga baga nila mga goodbye nila. Okay na ako. Ndi ko na kailangan nun.


--------------------------


My old friend Louie and I crossed path through Friendster the other day. And last night we talked on the phone for two hours. He works in Cebu, I've worked in that place for four years and never kami nagkita, not even once. Funny that we have to meet when I am already here in Manila. Louie is one of my close guy friends back in highschool, and it was nostalgic when we were recalling our good old days. I realized na makakalimutin na talaga ako coz I couldn't remember most of his stories anymore.
It really makes me happy when I reconnect old ties with friends from Davao. It's like going back to those days when life was simpler and laughter was cheap.
And goodbye is a word you tell your friends during graduation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home