Monday, April 11, 2005

Love

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Never waste an opportunity to say I Love You to someone you really love coz it's not everyday that you meet a person who has the power to let you fall inlove again..."

I got this text message from an unwanted friend, he bugs me almost everyday and everynight with his stupid text messages. Sometimes he'd call me and say sorry for he didn't mean to send those messages to me.. yeah right! so he's really stupid coz he's been mis-texting me for almost two months now.

Okay it's not that I hate people texting me it's just that i REALLY, REALLY hate that person BIG TIME! he's my image of a devil. So you can just imagine how much I despise him.

But anyway, today this particular message made me sad. See?! how bad he is!

Maybe because it's true... when you found a person who opened your heart, you should never ever hold yourself in telling them how you feel. It's already sad enough to hold back and even worst when you realize he's not there anymore and it's just too late.

Yes, someone came into my life and made me realize how it really feels to be inlove. He painted a smile on my lips, he was the reason for the glow on my face and he made me very happy.

I still don't know now if he was true then or if he just toyed with my feelings. It doesn't matter anymore now. I believe that at that time we were two lonely souls who needed each other and things happened as it should.

I just wish that I didn't hold back. I could have at least thank him for no one has ever made my heart that happy. Until now I'm not sure if it was love, but I have never felt that much for a person even if nothing made sense. Love truly knocks only once so you should let it in and let it fill you.

We may not have a good ending but he will always be special to me.

"Life they say is touch and go. Some people you know may only be there for a time. Some may go away but people who find you special will always find ways to stay."

1 Comments:

Blogger sam said...

this entry really got into me.. =(

galing mo magsulat. =)

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home