Friday, April 01, 2005

Simple Plan

I watched Avril Lavigne's concert last night at The Fort Openfield. The show was started by Simple Plan, yung kumanta ng "I'm sorry I can't be perfect". I don't really like alternative music, but I learned that Simple Plan songs are good, I like the lyrics coz I can relate to it, bagay sa mga bitter. Ang galing pa nilang performer and the lead singer is super cute. I jumped, I danced, I screamed all throughout their performance.. I was an instant fan that night.

I like their song Addicted.

I can't pretend I don't care
When you don't think about me
Do you think I deserve this?

I'm tryin' to forget that
I'm addicted to you
But I want it
And I need it
I'm addicted to you
Now it's over
Can't forget what you said
And I never
Wanna do this again
Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker

How long will I be waiting?
Until the end of time
I don't know why
I'm still waitin'
Can't make you mine

-----------------------------------

Oh and about Avril.. well she's a total bore. I don't like punk music in the first place, plus she just sings, she doesn't talk to her audience. Good thing I went there for free, my cousin had two P3,000 seat tickets and she couldn't go with ther daughter so I was forced to go instead. After 3 songs of Avril, my niece and I decided to leave.

When we were in the parking lot, a guy suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He introduced himself and we had a little chitchat. I found out that he's from Cagayan and he works here in Manila and he's also 25 years old. He seems nice... actually I saw him seated near the exit when we were leaving and I find him cute. =p Kaya nagulat ako when bigla syang sumulpot.

I know I won't be setting a good example to my 12 year old niece, but he seems harmless so I gave him my number. hehehe... I don't usually do this but maybe because my friends keep telling me to loosen up a little, flirt a little, be open a little... ndi naman daw lahat ng lalaking makikilala ko eh pakakasalan ko na.

Well let's see where it will take me.. sana nga lang ganun na lang kadali ang life, titingnan mo lang ang isang tao eh susundan ka na.

I guess my friends are right, I need to be a little more open to other things in life so I won't remain stucked and addicted to this one person. So one day he won't mean anything to me anymore.

You don't mean anything to me
You're what I never want to be

Tell me does it feel good to be like you
Tell me why should I waste my time with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home