Friday, July 30, 2004

Gold is a girl's bestfriend... for now

It was Otik's second time to come here to the office to sell jewelries. I never had any plan of buying another one, but alas! the luster of gold was simply irresistable. I have bought a tri-color,italian 14k, 3.6 grams, heart bracelet to match the earrings I bought from her last visit. It may be a little expensive but at least I bought something with value. A good way to invest my newly acquired positional allowance.. hehehe =D Since my brother is already working and paying for his law school is off my shoulders already (well not yet really for i'm still paying for my coop loan),I can now enjoy the fruits of my labor in a glittering fashion. =D

While selecting Otik's goods, I could see the happiness and excitement in my girl-friends' eyes.While fitting the jewelries I'd often hear them say "Ay, maganda siya, pero ndi ko pa na fefeel sa heart ko na gusto ko cya".. funny it may sound but well it's a known fact that women use their emotions not only when choosing the man of their dreams but also even the simplest things like a jewelry.(That's why it takes us a century to dress up, kasi ndi pa namin feel! Ok?) And when they finally find the one they like you'd usually hear, "Hay wow, I am really so happy!".

So who says diamonds are a girl's bestfriend?

Well not yet for now, coz we still can't afford it. Actually I originally fancied the white gold, diamond studed Eternity ring Otik brought last week, but the whooping P11,000 ring just hurts the pocket. Maybe when I become the richest one among the barkada after 10 years (according to 'Spin The Bottle'), Maybe then I will finally see my ring finger with my dream Eternity ring with matching Tiffany and Co. wedding band.. hehehehe..But for the moment, I will just have to settle with the gold earrings and bracelet which nonetheless made me happy.

As they say, "Choose the ones you love the most.." but for now it would be "Choose the ones you can afford more..".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home