Sunday, August 29, 2004

5 Best Positions in Bed

I borrowed two Cosmopolitan Magazines from Georgia last week and I enjoyed reading them.Some say the magazine is only about sex, but hey there are fashion issues, kikay advices and relationship topics inside those glossy pages too. But really, this mag is not for the close minded people, those people who are not yet comfortable with their sensuality. Honestly, I enjoy the sexy parts the most (especially the embarrasing stories of lovers), well I could have borrowed the Preview or Candy Mag instead if I don't.


Actually the "Give Him The Best Sex of His Life (Be So Good, He'll Forget His Name)" written in bold letters on the cover page caught my attention. It's not that I am planning to use them but when I asked Monette what page the article was, she answered faster than I can flip the pages to the table of contents. So I thought, maybe there's really something interesting in there. True enough, while reading the 3-paged article I find it amusing how many ways you can give delight to your man.

True to being a taurean, I am a very sensual person. I am very expressive, if you're a prim and proper type of guy who detests out of the blue smacks and hugs then I'm not the girl for you. Between pleasing and being pleased, I prefer the former. But I'm not an easy catch as you might think, yes I can burn like fire but I can be cold as ice, so cold that it could bite the inner core of your ego. But I don't need 101 ways to start the spark, you just have to earn my respect and trust to be worth the affection I can give to the every inch of you.


Does showing love really have to come in 3 erotic pages? Can intensity be only measured in moans?


So I took a trip down the memory lane and even the dreamland, and I have come up with a list of my 5 favorite positions in bed that could start the fire burnin'.


1. BookWorm - You're both sitting on the bed while the headboard supports his back and he enwraps you with his arms, as you curl yourself and rest your back on his chest. This is best when you're sharing a good book because sometimes reading a book becomes more interesting when you discuss it with someone. You'll also get an idea about how his mind works and his insights. In the process you'll get to know your man better while enjoying his warmth.

2. Lovin' Legs - You sit on the bed, you can coil you legs or not as long as it's comfortable enough for your man to lay his head on. Then you caress his hair and massage his head, you can even steal an upside down kiss (ala Spiderman and Kirsten Dunst) while you watch your favorite show on TV or DVD. This position is a common sight among lovers at the park or by the seashore but this time it's in the comfort of your bed away from the "osyosero" and "osyoserang" passers by, it's just you and him and your lovin' legs. =)

3. Touch of Love - After his hard day at work let him lie on his chest and straddle him while you give him a good body massage. Nothing beats the touch of love in healing a tired body. (But watchout, this position can turn him on and you'll end up giving him more than a wholesome rubbin'.) ;p

4. Scooping - It's just as simple as lying on the bed and let him hug you from the back but it could be one of the most intimate experience you can have. This position conveys security and affection more than words can. It's like telling your partner, "I love you, and I will always be behind you no matter what."

5. Tete-a-Tete - This for me is the best position of all, you can do it either sitting or lying down. As long as you're spending time and just having a good conversation with the one you love. You might think this is too simple and there is nothing really special about this but mind you this could be the most difficult of all. Because frankly, when two lovers get a chance to be on the same bed alone, physical urge could easily creep in and overcome the need to nurture the relationship emotionally.

You might think that I am being too mushy or corny here, but believe me, these five ways to enjoy each other in bed areoften taken for granted but which effects are far more lasting than reaching O Town. When things get rough, it's not how many times you made him forget his name that will count, it's these simple and intimate moments that will make it still worth fighting for.


3 Comments:

Blogger aneshka said...

Pwede ka nang writer nang cosmo. Nice article, I can totally relate :). My favorite position : hugging (lying down version), my face very close to his face while he whispers "sweet nothings" on my ear. tee hee!

10:32 PM  
Blogger DavidBong said...

Yeah, nice write up. I love the Touch of Love position. As it always give me a turn on. And it's romantic and relaxing.

8:46 AM  
Blogger emmz said...

hi ria! i like reading all your posts! :) and i very much liked this one... :) tama si aneshka, you can write na in the cosmo mag :)

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home